You can now submit your article to Arizona Mind Body Spirit to be published and promoted on the Arizona Mind Body Spirit Facebook page at no cost to you. The beauty of Arizona Mind Body Spirit is that is it an Arizona based website that features Arizona mind, body and spirit people, places and events.
Submit a well written article on your upcoming class, workshop, event, center, store, book, or product. This is a fabulous opportunity for you to get local exposure for your thing. There are a few guidelines that you’ll need to follow in order to have your articles published. And yes, you can publish as many articles as you like.
Those submissions that do not follow these guidelines will not be published.
- Your article should be educational in nature.
- You must submit a high quality graphic to be used in the article and you must have full rights to the graphic (you took the picture, you purchased the graphic to be used for this article or you found one on an approved free photo site. When submitting your graphic you’ll need to tell me where it came from. This is to ensure we don’t have any copyright issues. If you don’t have a graphic available, let me know and I’ll see if I can locate one to use.
- At the bottom of the article include your contact information such as phone number, website, Facebook page, email, etc.
- If you’re not already a member of the Arizona Mind Body Spirit directory, join now for free. Click here to add your information.
- All articles are subject to editing as needed. The key here is to double check your grammar and spelling to speed up the posting of the article. If there are too many issues with the article, I will send it back to you highlighting what needs to be fixed.
- You’ll need to add your class, workshop or event to the community calendar so I can create a link to it in the article.
- All articles must be mind, body, spirit related. Right now, business related topics will not be published. For example, you are a coach for holistic practitioners, you sell business services to practitioners, you’re looking for vendors for an event, etc. If you’re in doubt just send me at email and we can talk about it.
- Submit your article to enchantedrobin(at)gmail.com with Article Submission in the subject line.
- We reserve the right to refuse any article for any reason.
Why am I offering this fabulous opportunity to you at no cost?
Arizona Mind Body Spirit website is a community website. A place where the public can find all kinds of classes and practitioners in the Arizona community quickly and easily. It’s been my desire to get other people involved in writing for the website. Although you may not want to write an article just to write an article, I’d say that most of you want to talk about your events, products, centers, etc. It benefits all of us; the consumer, you and me. I haven’t been able to spend the time writing for the website as I would like and this is my way to have fresh content while helping you promote your thing.
Feel free to email me at enchanted robin(at)gmail.com. I removed the @ sign so the bots don’t grab my email. 😉
I look forward to receiving your submissions.